Thursday, April 23, 2009

My new Induction Cooker

Given that I'm moving the kitchen to the apartment beside mine (the one I bought to enlarge my apartment), I am doing some modification on the furniture and arrangement. Some modifications are compulsory and forced by the space arrangement, others are style-driven.
One of these latest concerns a new cooker. I will dump my gas cooker (not really dump) and put a stylish induction heating cooker by Siemens.
The principle is to heat up directly the ferrous pots and pans by means of electromagnetic induction.

The appliance itself is made of ceramic glass and satin-finished stainless steel, and has touch screen controls. You just slide the bar with the fingers to set the power. The design it quite elegant and sleek.



No comments:

Post a Comment