Monday, March 1, 2010

Zombieland Rocks!

Yesterday night I finally managed to watch Zombieland.
After a dinner with pizza and beer I collapsed on the sofa and put the dvd on.
I already heard that the movie was good and I found it so. Zombieland it's one of those movies with no pretence of being an award winning film and that's probably one of the reasons why it's so enjoyable. I practically liked everything of Zombieland.
First the setting. I just love apocalyptic movies and this is set after the father of all the Zombie outbreaks.
Then the charcaters. The main character Columbus, a guy that reminds of one of Revenge of the Nerds, meets Tallahassee a kick ass Zombie Hunter and later the though-sexy-wild Wichita and her twelve years old sister Little Rock.
The movie is not only comic, fast and full of raging zombies but succeed in mixing these elements so well that it caught me from the beginning to the end without glitching.
The finale with the massive Zombie shooting in the theme Park is just epic.
There are rumors of a sequel. I hope they'll do it because I sure I want to see how the four keep on surviving when even the last Twinkies expired...


No comments:

Post a Comment